Saturday, January 18, 2020

Love Love Love this Lavender Lemonade

That's right I'm on a lavender roll.... Again this rogue bag of dried lavender in my baking cupboard is inspiring me. So this is a refreshing twist on a classic for some interesting flavor notes and relaxation. I did not choose to add any special colors or fresh flowers so no pretty purple color but AMAZING flavor.

Image result for lavender lemonade

Ingredients:

Simple Lavender Syrup
1 tsp dried lavender buds
1 cup sugar
2 cups boiling water to infuse

Lemonade
1 1/8 cup lemon juice (I only had 1 lemon so I used bottled lemon juice and 1 lemon)
3 cups cold water (you can add more if you like it more watered down or just serve over ice)

Directions:
1. Assemble the simple syrup and stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Let infuse for at least 30 minutes.
3. Mix it all together and then enjoy over ice!



No comments:

Post a Comment